Your gifts to Advance Projects will enrich the lives of people in your backyard and around the world.
- Your gift of $50 could provide 250 malaria rapid diagnostic tests to clinics abroad, expediting diagnosis and treatment.
- Your gift of $100 could provide 20 pregnant women with prenatal care.
- Your gift of $250 could provide nearly 18,000 pounds of fruits and vegetables to food pantries so low-income families can enjoy fresh produce.
- Your gift of $500 could provide 30 hours of nutrition and health education for school-aged children.
- Your gift of $1,000 could provide a community garden in areas deemed food deserts in the U.S.
- Your gift of $5,000 could provide five water pumps, allowing women and children to access clean, safe drinking water.
Abundant Health in Action
In 2017, Global Health support, given through The Advance #3021770, changed lives around the world via:
- $5.4 million in gifts
- 7 core program areas:
- Food security, water sanitation and hygiene
- Health system strengthening
- Imagine No Malaria
- Mother and child health
- Substance abuse prevention and recovery
- Nutrition and scholarships for U.S. health ministers
- HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention and treatment
- 84 grants supported 524,266 beneficiaries in 6 regions:
- Africa: 50
- Asia: 7
- Europe: 1
- Middle East: 4
- Latin America: 5
- North America: 17