There are many ways to encourage abundant health, both locally and globally. Rising up to meet the mental, physical and spiritual health needs of your congregation and community will empower all people to live into their purpose and calling: to be disciples of Christ and transform the world.
As a follower of Jesus Christ, here are five ways you can help to improve health and wholeness for all people:
- Educate and inform: Learn about health challenges locally and around the world, what health ministries your church offers and how you can participate.
- Advocate for global health: Build awareness of global health issues and support funding of health programs.
- Engage your community: Play a proactive role in the holistic well-being of all people.
- Raise funds: Support abundant health for all by giving generously to The Advance #3121770.
- Tell your story: Submit a success story of how you and your church are investing in your community’s health.